Why Use Us?
Advertising Contractors are the experts when it comes to public notice signs and development applications. We have been working with the Town Planning community, Developers, Surveyors and Architects over the past 30 years. It is fair to say that we have pretty much seen and done it all when it comes to development applications.
We are known as the one stop shop for all developments. Clients use us for their public notification because they trust their works will be carried out in accordance with the Sustainable Planning Act 2009. We stand by our work under any Planning & Environment scrutiny.
Why Use Public Notice Signs
When a development application is lodged with a local council and deemed Impact Assessable, it will trigger public notification of the application under the requirements of the Sustainable Planning Act 2009. Simply put this means that the general public must be made aware of a current development in their area. We make the public aware of this development by way of Public Notice Signs.
Here are some requirements for public notification signs of development applications:
- Development signs must be installed on all mapped road frontages of the subject site.
- The adjoining landowners to the site are identified through online mapping services. Searches are undertaken to obtain their address for service from the relevant council. information obtained is cross referenced through RP Data and the public notices are sent by registered post for the purposes of proof of advertising.
- A public notice is prepared and lodged with the local newspaper circulating within the subject site (development sign) area.
- Public Notice signs are maintained for the duration of the notification period – signs are replaced or repaired as necessary.
- Lodge ‘Notice of Commencement’ of public notice form with relevant local council.
If you have any further questions please contact AD Contractors on (07) 3389 5741.